Reading Your Water Bill
The Basics – open the following CRW Invoice
- Total Amount Due – this is the total owed on this account
- Due Date – pay by this date to avoid late fees
- How to Pay – several options to pay, call with questions
- Account Number – Top right hand corner called “Utility Billing Number”. This is simply the unique identification number for the account specific.
- Service Address – The service address is the location of the water meter. This may be different than the billing address.
- Monthly Water Usage – This graph shows the trend of water consumption over the last year. On the horizontal axis the letters indicate the month a bill was sent. Bills are sent on even months.
- Current Water Charges – The bi-monthly base rate is a flat fee charged to every customer. This charge is the same in every bill. Fees for water usage is charged in blocks. The first block is 0-4 units and is billed at the lowest rate and the second block is billed at a little higher rate and the third at the highest rate. Therefore, the less water you use the less you pay per gallon.
- Ways to Pay
- Pay by check – mail checks to the address indicated on the lower right hand page of the first page.
- Pay by phone – use a credit or debit card to pay over the phone at 503-722-9220 – NO Fees for paying over the phone
- Pay online – www.crwater.com