Welcome to the Finance, Accounting & Customer Service (FACS) web page of Clackamas River Water. Finance strives to ensure the fiscal integrity of the financial operations of the District. We welcome any and all feedback regarding our ability to meet that goal.
The Finance, Accounting & Customer Service (FACS) department manages the following processes for the District:
- Audit preparation and reconciliation
- Budget Process and Monitoring
- Debt Management
- Internal Controls and Audits
- Banking and Cash Management
- Capital Assets and Project Tracking
- Payroll and Accounts Payable
- Utility Billing and Customer Service
Thank you for your trust in the FACS department. We value your trust and promise to ensure integrity in all District financial operations.
Carol Bryck, CPFO, CTP
Chief Financial Officer, Clackamas River Water